Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

how to attract women (1 Viewer)

Reichelina

WHYYYYYYYYYY are the good guys ALWAYS taken..... hahaaaaa..... oh well....

Oh not everyone.
Some of them are in the friendzone. [emoji87]

I have many guy friends that I know will be good partners.
But why am I not into them? I'm pretty sure they are not into me anyways either.

Well, I can be happy single with my pack of dogs. Hahaha.

Crowley K. Jarvis

WF Veterans
LMAO... He will never be the same... not once he sees what I arrive on... lol...

A couch covered in rose petals, which sitting upon you promptly instruct me to paint you like one of my french girls?

Music to his ears. Should stop him being crotchety.

I am NOT crotchety! What on earth gave you that idea? How dare you disrespect me, boy! I was... I'm... uh, what was I talking about?

Nurse, quickly! My pills! And it's time for my sponge bath!

Firemajic

Poetry Mentor
Staff member
Senior Mentor
Ahh no... I was thinking about arriving on my Raptor quad, with a cooler full of booze, a pocket full of bail money, a ride on the river, and a visit to Snake, an ex-con who will give FREE tattoos, once he has had too much to drink.. then after we make bail, and get out of jail, of course we could do the couch and paint thing... Does that sound fun Crooowley....

Olly Buckle

Mentor
Patron
I suppose it depends on the woman, but writing a best seller and becoming very rich and famous would probably work with some.

Users who are viewing this thread