Writingforums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

how to attract women (2 Viewers)

aj47

(he/him)
WF Veterans
a masturbating relativist.

we all need a cuddle man

I just wish i had someone to talk to, and yes, a cuddle would be nice.

Would if I could, fellas. You're a little beyond my reach, though. Will you settle for a virtual hug?

I saw on FB there's a professional cuddler....she charges US$45/hour. I can see why, as it takes a lot of gumption to cuddle for that long with a stranger. I wonder if she gives discounts to repeat clients. I wouldn't do it on a pro basis--I'm a programmer, not a pro-cuddler. But I've never had a complaint.

Crowley K. Jarvis

WF Veterans
latest

I jess wanna hold you and love you and hug you forever and ever until the friction rubs all of our flesh off and we're two skeletons clinking together until we grind ourselves down to powder that mixes and scatters in the wind and....

dither

WF Veterans
latest

I jess wanna hold you and love you and hug you forever and ever until the friction rubs all of our flesh off and we're two skeletons clinking together until we grind ourselves down to powder that mixes and scatters in the wind and....

Re: That pic,
nice rhythm but she looks as though she's thinking enough is enough already.

Radrook

The female of the human species can definitely prove puzzling.
One meticulously-planned well-rehearsed strategy might attract one female while causing another female to bolt for the hills in panic.
Best to accept this phenomenon as inevitable and keep trying until statistical improbability makes failure less likely.:calm:

escorial

WF Veterans
The female of the human species can definitely prove puzzling.
One meticulously-planned well-rehearsed strategy might attract one female while causing another female to bolt for the hills in panic.
Best to accept this phenomenon as inevitable and keep trying until statistical improbability makes failure less likely.:calm:

[video=youtube_share;KX5jNnDMfxA]https://youtu.be/KX5jNnDMfxA[/video]

bazz cargo

Retired Supervisor
Apparently, Eastern Europe and Russia has a lot of young men emigrating to find work, leaving a lot of unattached females behind, skewing the gender balance. Just sayin...

Olly Buckle

Mentor
Patron
The one way people are all alike; they are all different. Which really makes most specific advice redundant, there is always someone it will suit, and someone it won't. Nothing for it lads, you will just have to get to know them as people.

InstituteMan

WF Veterans

Yep, I read it back when it was new.

It may help some folks, but I found it to be a bunch of just-so stories that reinforce gender stereotypes. Even if there's some truth to those stereotypes, the deviation within a gender is greater than the deviation between the genders--and it's not a sure thing there even is some truth to those stereotypes.

escorial

WF Veterans
Yep, I read it back when it was new.

It may help some folks, but I found it to be a bunch of just-so stories that reinforce gender stereotypes. Even if there's some truth to those stereotypes, the deviation within a gender is greater than the deviation between the genders--and it's not a sure thing there even is some truth to those stereotypes.

read a few customer reviews on amazon about the book and i can say nothing came close to yours.......cool

Users who are viewing this thread