Writingforums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

how to attract women (4 Viewers)

dither

WF Veterans
I was never any good at that and i would never take a chance so i failed miserably.

escorial

WF Veterans
chandelier..man that must have been one expensive restaurant...i'm thinking something on a budget but classy..?

Crowley K. Jarvis

WF Veterans
I've noticed that acting like you don't care attracts more attention than pretending to care.

Hipster chicks bump into me on purpose, people want to have conversations...

I think the focus should be attracting ONE woman, not multiple!

The highlight of my only 'date' was clinging to her arm on the roller coaster when I was masterfully controlling my diaphragm to avoid vomiting. I've been sick before, so I've had practice. Ohh that the both the WORST and the BEST ten minutes of my life.

dither

WF Veterans
c'mon man...on the bus..you check out were your gonna sit and bam..in with the one liner..?

Escorial,
i just clam-up.
I used to ride two buses to work , and at the stop where i waited for my link bus for work i'd often see same people every night. One time, for a while, i found myself waiting with a "same" young lady but we never ever spoke. Eventually it got so uncomfortable that i stopped using the bus until she stopped using it.

I avoid such situations.

escorial

WF Veterans
Escorial,
i just clam-up.
I used to ride two buses to work , and at the stop where i waited for my link bus for work i'd often see same people every night. One time, for a while, i found myself waiting with a "same" young lady but we never ever spoke. Eventually it got so uncomfortable that i stopped using the bus until she stopped using it.

I avoid such situations.

you playing the long-game....so am i....

dither

WF Veterans
It has nothing to do with my marriage mate. I sit here alone, always.

The bunker is my sanctuary.

LOL! That comment made me think of poor old Quasimodo.
It's not THAT bad, quite.

Patrick

WF Veterans
I just walk up, shake their hand, tell them my name, when they tell me theirs I say, it's nice to meet you. Then we're talking to one another, which is about all you can ask for. I am a single Christian man, so I don't simply approach women I like the look of, but I use the aforementioned method for those I know to share my faith. I am still looking for the woman I could spend the rest of my life with. If I've been drinking wine, I announce myself to the entire room with little to no trouble. I spare not a single one.

Kevin

WF Veterans
e- was "JoJo's Mexican Food" and later became "El Queso Grande" (in Reseda) which translates to "The Big Cheese"... very hoity-toity, I probably spent 20-something. Okay, so I make fun because I was from there; 'working class', definitely. I bumped the hanging simulated antique bronze multiple lighting fixture because I was so nervous and she still liked me. I was very happy.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread