Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Hoping to inspire you (1 Viewer)

HABARI!
Hello good people, I'm a 21 year old author from Tanzania, Africa and I'm a lover of fantasy and science fiction. I'm currently working on a fantasy book called WITCH'S CREED and I plan on publishing it on amazon kindle as soon as I finish it. This will be my first time to actually publish a book and I'm really anxious and excited about it. I'm confident in this book because it incorporates so much life lessons, personal experiences and emotion.

There are very few authors of my kind in my country and that's because of the lack of confidence that my people have in their craft. But I want to change that. I want to inspire.

You'll be hearing much from me in the coming days as I'll be updating ya'll on my daily progresses.

All I need is your support and your honesty. I don't need any fake praises or anything, just the complete truth, so that I can be better. So that I can grow. So that I can inspire my people and every one of you with my craft.

Please feel free to give me any advice. Have a great one eveyone.
ASANTE!

-David Cornel

e202104147f51be77315a214fa7db334.jpg

Sent from my SM-A107F using Tapatalk

Olly Buckle

Mentor
Patron
Hi David, great idea putting up your picture, nice to see who we are talking to. Cody is one of many members into those genres, so you should be able to get plenty of good crit, it is always good to know people want to learn.

cody, David; tap on 'Introduce yourself' at the top of the page and check out the top thread in the 'Important' blued section, that will be appreciated.

David, besides the fantasy and sf areas it might be worth your while to check out the publishing area to see what other members experience of people like Amazon is. It is not a route I have any experience of, but I bet someone has. I say sensible people learn by experience, clever people learn by other people's experience. :)

Tiamat

Patron
Welcome David! I'm also a lover of fantasy and science fiction, though I suspect that I have a lot of room for improvement in writing both. So very nice of you to join us. Also, if the above photo is any indication, you have a pretty stellar "About the Author" picture for your novel when you publish it!

Welcome David! I'm also a lover of fantasy and science fiction, though I suspect that I have a lot of room for improvement in writing both. So very nice of you to join us. Also, if the above photo is any indication, you have a pretty stellar "About the Author" picture for your novel when you publish it!
Lol thank you so much!!

Sent from my SM-A107F using Tapatalk