Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

home business articles (1 Viewer)

Hi:

Wow! There are some heavy duty essays here. I hope mine can hold up to what I've just read. Although I've written lots of op-ed pieces in the past, my latest focus is on home business articles.

I've been writing an article a week, which I publish on my blog as well as in the hundreds of article directories on the internet.

I think some of you should be posting your pieces on these sites. You get some good recognition and they always let you provide a link to your website. This creates a lot of back links to your website, creating lots of traffic.

I've been doing this with my articles. I use a software called Article Submitter Pro which lets you automatically submit to hundreds of sites, rather than manually doing it one at a time. Saves time and blasts the internet with your essays or articles. Great tool.

Anyway, if anyone can kindly review my home business articles on my blog I would be most appreciative.

Sincerely,

Robbie Fanucchi

Check out my blog:

http://www.RJFanucchi.com/blog

mammamaia

you'll get a better response to your appeal if you post the articles here, robbie... for various reasons, most of us don't like to have to go elsewhere to critique work...