Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Hollywood Interupted - a new book (1 Viewer)

K

Kazzepink

Anyone heard of it? I just found out about it today. A tell all of the Hollywood crowd.

There is a piece in there about Jennifer Aniston and her hubby. They meet up with one of Bush twins in Hollywood where the Bush twin was working in an office. Apparently Jennifer decides to reem her out because Jennifer dislikes the young Bush's father....Then Brad proceeds to make some remarks about her past with false id cards.

Hollywood is in an uproar over the book. No talk show wants to interview its two authors because it will upset the Hollywood crowd. They did however manage an interview on Fox.

It sounds quite interesting.

Lily

It does sound interesting, but I don't think it's worth buying. It's probably just a more in depth version of People magazine. Also, why do we need to worry about movie stars' personal lives? My philosophy is as long as they're not out murdering, raping, or doing any other such outrage then I'll leave well enough alone . . . they deserve privacy too, right? Just a thought :)