Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

hole (one swear word) (1 Viewer)

petergrimes

hole

temporal black hole
rent in space time
full of shit
I cannot find
bank cards
keys
treasured photos
odd socks
good jobs
marriage proposals
all I've got
are empty diaries
beginners guides
dot to dots, to
work out how

make us whole

rcallaci

Staff member
Administrator
sounds like one hell of a mid-life crisis. Looking in the glass darkly - having a moment of nihilistic angst --the first line is the crux the poem - looking at one's life through the years, feeling that you're a fraud-(full of shit) and reliving the moments of emptiness--you find yourself in a temporal black hole and you find yourself trying to climb out and to fill the emptiness with a fresh breath of air--- that's my take and I find this piece quite good. Makes you think...

warmest
bob