Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Hola (1 Viewer)

M

Matt26

Hello, I'm Matt (not like you couldn't figure that one out) and I'm one of the many new guys. I'm a college student in southern california, and I signed up here to help improve my writing craft. I've kind of been a story-teller my entire life, and writing came very naturally to me. Besides enjoying the fabulous weather we've been having down here (if you didn't know, it's been rather cold a wet lately), I'm usually busy getting kicked out of Barnes & Noble, dissing movies and television that's just bad (Aliens vs. Predator - Requiem, COME ON!), bowling, or hanging around school. I have an ambition to become a television writer/creator, my main inspiration being Joss Whedon. I am really attracted to books/shows/movies/anything with strong characters. Currently I have a couple different projects that I've been working on for a while, and really just want a place to ask questions and find help with developing a really good product. Hopefully the relationship can be mutual and I might be able to help some of you in some sort of way.

=;
(That's a high-five right?)

Go Team!