Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Hiya! (1 Viewer)

R

Roa

Brand new and happy to be here!

I love writing fiction, particularly romance and fantasy (because sooo few people do that, right? haha). So, I'm here to get some feedback and mingle with already talented writers! I hope you all rub off on me!

:flower:

-Roa

Jacinta

Hi - I'm new to the site too. I love writing humours, romantic fiction and have books published here in Ireland and elswhere, I also have short stories included in collections. My latest book is non-fiction called Write A Book In A Year. I hope you enjoy the site. Good luck in your writing
Jacinta McDevitt