Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Hiya! (1 Viewer)

I

ILikeToPinch

Hi everyone, I'm Alex.
I haven't written a whole lot yet, but I've thought about a novel and started making short stories. So I hope you guys like some of my crap/work!

Last edited by a moderator:

Foxee

Patron
Patron
Hiya, ILikeToPinch,

Careful with the whole pinching thing...you could get slapped. Otherwise, enjoy the forums.

:)
~Foxee

wis3on3

Hello and welcome to the forums. On the left here you'll find all the crappy writing. On the right, you'll find the arguments and gossip. Up this corridor is the remotely decent works. Yep, that's about it really.