Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

hitler youth are alive and well (1 Viewer)

humour-me

Lamb and Lynx Gaede are the new faces of racism world wide. They are the twin pop star duo, Prussian blue, promoting racial hate and white power. They are two 13 year olds who are known some what to be a socially inept and racist version of the Olsen twins. They sing songs about the ‘great’ holocaust, and how white people are better then other races. They where t-shirts with Adolph Hitler smiley faces on them, and they have said previously in interviews that “Hitler was a great man, just trying to protect his own race.” shockingly, if not worryingly, these two racists are attracting more and more fans everyday, and pulling teenagers into there web of lies and hate. It would seems like these two racially prejudiced girls want to be hated. In 2005 (around the time that hurricane Katrina hit New Orleans,) they told the media that the money raised to help the victims of this tragedy, should only go to the white people or the flooded town. They say that these teenagers have been ’brain washed’ by there mother, April. She home schooled lynx and lamb, and brought up her daughters to believe Hitler was doing nothing wrong, and white people will rule eventually. One thing that we have learned from this though, is that we cant judge people on there looks. Not all racists where white hoods a swastika tattoos. The two girls where hoping to come on tour to Australia but where denied access because of the harsh content of there lyrics.

Ellen Medwin,
reminding you that in a world of plastic I would rather be paper.

Lucifiel

Errr, parents using propoganda for brainwashing their own children isn't very new. Neither is the act of propaganda. In my own country, there are a lot of charismatic churches which try to instil in their following(especially the young), a 'hatred' for other religions and anything that defies their teachings. Then, there is the racial propaganda where "one race is superior than another" and you should see the amount of people who buy into it. The ones who implicitly shut you out of society because you were the product of/are entering an interracial marriage could be your parents, your relatives, your coworkers and even your bosses.

It's so easy to hate rather than understand.

glennstewart

I don't need to understand, but nor do I need to hate. I mean, what does one get out of that? I send my annual check to the Southern Poverty Law Center, and try to behave. I'm for people just getting along.

The Space Cowboy

These girls are no more racist than black rappers who talk about shooting cops and selling drugs. They just have the balls the vocalize what they believe.

I think their fans are more intrigued and inspired by the pair's courage, not their character. William Hung had many fans, his CD sold many copies. Does it mean these people think he's a good singer? They dont, they buy the album b/c it's funny. The same kind of thing can be said of Prussian Blue. People enjoy their music, not because of its content but because of the girls courage.

humour-me

i lots of people are racist, but some people just do a better job of hiding it.
i wouldn't call myself a racist, and i dont go slagging off other people because of there culture. there are some moments where i get annoyed with a certain religon or culture and i am a bit, but that hardly ever happens.
oh and fyi space cowboy,
im a white woman, and even if i was a man i wouldnt go to some stupid golf club all day, slag off my wife and where geeky pants. i dont think white men have groups that only white men can enjoy, some people are just smarter not to go to some crap like that.

The Space Cowboy

humour-me said:
oh and fyi space cowboy,
im a white woman, and even if i was a man i wouldnt go to some stupid golf club all day, slag off my wife and where geeky pants. i dont think white men have groups that only white men can enjoy, some people are just smarter not to go to some crap like that.
Huh?

Last edited:

The Space Cowboy

Oh and just to respond to the thread's title: "Hitler Youth are alive and well"... I wouldnt exactly make that claim.

Sure there are "Hitler Youth" left, but they've gone from 100s of thousands (in the 40's) to probably just a couple worldwide. Granted this is a couple too many, There are probably more pandas left in the world than there are "Hitler Youth", and I wouldnt exactly call Pandas "Alive and well"

Crypt

I can't make quotes. Haven't figured it out yet..
But somewhere up there, someone said that people listen to these girls music because of their courage and not their message, and I find that ridiculous.. If they have a single fan who isn't a racist, it's likely because that person doesn't speak the language, or are slightly or full blown retarded.
Thank God that Hitler youth and every group like them are slowly shrinking into nothingness.

A

Adept

Can I just say; wear is to wear clothes, where is "where is it?". I'm not whinging simply pointing out.

The Space Cowboy

Crypt said:
I can't make quotes. Haven't figured it out yet..
But somewhere up there, someone said that people listen to these girls music because of their courage and not their message, and I find that ridiculous.. If they have a single fan who isn't a racist, it's likely because that person doesn't speak the language, or are slightly or full blown retarded.

You dont have to agree with the message in the music to like it. to say otherwise is just plain stoopid.

Drzava

PrussianBlue_300_01.jpg

They aren't too bad looking. I wouldn't mind expanding the white race with em :eek:

Shame all they do is:

cover other songs
rely on their image

Looks like they have more in common with the black P. Diddy than they do other white nationalists. But look on the bright side, not too many kids their age take an interest in history.

I

Ilan Bouchard

This thread proves my conclusion that few people tolerate intolerance.

The Space Cowboy

Dubs said:
your both a pedophile AND a rascist GOOD GAME JEEVES

You've been a member of the forums long enough to make 2 posts and you're already calling people names and putting up ignorant smoke screens?

Christ, that must be some kind of record or something.