Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

His Majesty's Dragon (1 Viewer)

AdrienneW

If you have not read this book you are missing out! It truly is a very good read. The style is a bit stiff but I think it helps in conveying the atmosphere of the "time period". I am looking forward to getting into the other two books that follow!!!

AdrienneW

I am on the second book of this series! Any one else reading it? I would love to hear other's thoughts on it!

AdrienneW

I can't believe no one here is reading this series. I finished the second and will be starting on the first (started two other books in between). She second book was better then the first...I hope the third is as strong. Very good series. Believable and original, takes a whole new angle on dragons and human riders. Very nice. :)
Any how...if you haven't picked it up...your missing out!!!

CZ

Oh, is this out? For some reason I thought it wasn't...

Thanks, AdrienneW, I'll be ordering the first book off Amazon in a few days. I read about it a few months ago and thought it looked good.

Users who are viewing this thread