Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Hi. (1 Viewer)

Kirsten

Hi.
My name is Kirsten,
I had been struggling to write my book, but spoke to an author, Judith Kallor, who introduced me to this site.
My life goal is to write a book on a story I have been creating in my head for about three years. It's always on my mind, and the only way to really end my story is to write it. I'm hoping there is someone in this website who has wrote a book(s) before and could help me with mine, as I have strong emotions and I have trouble throwing things into words to truly express how I feel.

So, Introducing myself. I am sixteen years old, and I am living in Alberta with my family. I am in grade eleven attending an individualized highschool. My plan in life.. is revolving mostly after I graduate. I'd like to take a year off before I head into University. For the first half of my year off, I want to travel around the world. Mostly to places like Sweden, where there is very open land. I am a very spiritual person, and if I am set in an area of peace which could be an open farm field, I feel as if this world is small, my past and future dissolve and I live in the moment. It makes me happy, it allows me to breath calm, and if I close my eyes, my imagination will soar amongst great things. I feel if I see the world more, it will lead me into my life goal. I will have more of a perspective into getting a picture into the right fitted words.

I am currently training to be a fitness model, so my days are very limited to have a time to relax. I have many animals at home to take care of, so that sucks up time too! But I love them very much. I love taking pictures, and spending time with my friends and family.
Anyway!

Last edited:

Nickie

WF Veterans
Hello to you, Kirsten, and welcome to the forum. I've been in Alberta more than once (I went skiing to Banff).

Nickie

Kirsten

Hello to you, Kirsten, and welcome to the forum. I've been in Alberta more than once (I went skiing to Banff).

Nickie

Banff is fun. I don't live to far from there.
Although the last time I went skiing, I hurt my wrist.
Thanks for the welcome. :thumbl: