Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Hi (1 Viewer)

A

Anachronism

Excuse me. Excuse me.
Hi.
Do you know me?
...I'm Brian.
I-I just got here. I'm not working Friday, Saturday, Sunday... Is that good, I'm off the weekend? What's the beer like on the weekend? You like beer? I like beer.
I got a party the 30th of the month. Christmas party. What's the beer like on Christmas?
When you working on Monday? I might see you. I'm working nine to five. I'm off the weekend.
Hey, do you know me?
Wait, how do you know me?!
Oh.

Sorry. I felt like it. That particular character's been stuck in my head for awhile.

Hebi

i'm finnally the first to welcome someone!!

welcome, can't wait to read your stuff, have fun here

~hebi.

dhyre

Thats awesome! Its really cool to do stuff like that. Often I will come across something I wrote a long time ago in a similar format. I find it to be helpful, some characters never really go away. They come back every now and then.

Have a great experience here, we're here to help.

Dhyre