Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Hi~ (1 Viewer)

Shinn

Hello there and let me be the first one to welcome you to WF, Mirror Flower Water Moon. I hope you enjoy being here, learn some new things, and also make some friends while you are here :)

~ Shinn

You don't like long introductions, huh?
You seem to like long names though, Mirror Flower Water Moon! lol.... Hmmmm.. I like long introductions so here i go! My name is Elizabeth, I go to highschool in hick town, USA and i have a pet dog. My blood type is B- (i have no idea) and no diseases. I have brown hair, green eyes, 5 foot 8 inches tall, my first kiss was when i was 3 and i don't remember the guys name. I want to go to Australia for my Junior year and am curently trying to convince my mother to let me go. I like Drama, English, and Art. My best friend's name is Chelsea and she is 5 foot nothing... Idk, all i know is she is just short. I am currently going out with 3 different people (Please don't tell them) and i like dark haired guys. I prefer Fords to Dodge and vanilla to chocolate. I like getting shots but i'm affraid of sharp things. My favorite mythological creature is a vampire and i am running out of things to say.... so i am just taking up alot of room so i can have a long introduction, do you think its long enough? I don't know, i think it should be at least 354 more sentences but my hands are getting tired from typing....... wow.... so you feel like you know me?
Good!!!! I hope we can be friends considering you know more about me than my mother....

Ha ha ha! anyways, welcome to the forum!