Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Hi!! (1 Viewer)

jewellz

Hi everyone! This is my first time on the site, and I have to say that it looks pretty easy to use and get around! I'm a nursing student (about a year from graduation), and I like to write in my spare time, although there is not much of it to go around at the moment, lol. But I love to write, so it's a great way for me to relieve stress. Anyways just thought I would say hi :)

jewellz