Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Hi (1 Viewer)

Albert_E

Hi everyone. I've been writing off and on for about two years now, and have recently been toying with the idea of referring to myself as a writer, so I thought I would be a good idea to join some sort of writing community. Most of my writing so far has been in the form of journal entries with a few poems thrown in, but I'm working on a few personal essays, and I'd like to try my hand at fiction sometime soon.

Hopefully this forum will be a good place for me to grow in my writing and to meet other writers. I can't wait to post some of my work and finally get some feedback.

Users who are viewing this thread