Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

hi... (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter lifefromoutburst
  • Start date
L

lifefromoutburst

Um, well I'm new to the site and I thought that I should maybe introduce myself since others have done the same. I originally posted a small story on a different website and someone told me to join here for better comments and more help, so here I am...
I'm a girl from the states and I'm really interested in fantasy narratives so if anyone has anyrequests contact me and I'll try my hardest to write a proper story.
Thankyou

BlackWolf

Nice t'meet y'all, lil lady.

Wow, that was random Texas-ness. Where did that come from?

Anyway, hello and welcome, fellow female fantasy fan from faraway USA.