Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Hi (1 Viewer)

S

Silversleeve

Well, I suppose I should start by giving a simple hello and telling a bit about my writing...

Hello.

Now, as far as writing goes, I prefer to write fiction rather than nonfiction. I'm not big into poetry. I have been working on a few books, but as for short stories, I have written a few and I wouldn't mind posting them. One, that I wrote in high school, tied for first in the Best Short Story catagory of the writing contest and I would hope that people might be able to help me imporve it even further. Some other things I have are just excerpts and bits of books I've been trying to piece together for a few years. I hope to get some help imporving them and a few ideas if anyone can think of some...