Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!
BLEU van Corbin heeft mijn hart.
Maar aan me, bent u niets.
Ga zo bespreking naar uw retarts.
Omdat ik niet geïmponeerd ben.
Ik kan hier de hele dag zitten.
En duw u met pijltjes onder.
En ik kan weggaan.
Als ik tevreden.
Maar ik voel niet als het.
Let's see if you can figure out what language it is.
1. You don a username originating from a terrible children's series.
2. Your avatar is of a teenage Disney channel hack who will end up in rehab as did all the other Disney channel stars.
3. You have a wrestling picture in your signature.
4. You write like a twelve year old.
5. You need to use an online translater in an attempt to impress a public that hates you.
6. Your IQ is lower than my dog.
Yup, I think it's safe to say that there is no hope for you.