Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Hi (1 Viewer)

morganjones

I'm new (obviously) and I joined the forum partly to seek out advice about writing. I study English at university, but I'm not a native English speaker, so I'm bound to make mistakes. I won't mind if people point those out to me instead of just being kind and ignoring them. Be brutal. No, not really, but I see criticism as a help and not a hindrance. Now I've painted myself into a corner since I don't know how to end this. So I'll just stop writing. Now.

Gumby

Staff member
Co-Owner
Welcome to the forums, Morganjones! Most here will not be 'brutal'. Honest and straightforward, yes. I am always in awe of those who are brave enough to write in a language not native to themselves! Bravo!

Taylor

Staff member
Global Moderator
Welcome, Morgan! We're happy to have you. I envy you that you have more than one language.