Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Hi Ya (1 Viewer)

meldy

Hello, another aspiring writer as I am sure everyone else on here is.
I am currently a stay-at-home mom of four who loves to read and dreams of writing.

This site is great for book recommendations as I am always on the hunt for new books to read.

S

seobeglobal

Hi, i'm new here too.
saying hello and hope to discuss and share many information we can provide to all the users.

mammamaia

welcome, meldy!...

hey, don't just 'dream'... start writing... i was a stay-at-home mom of 1,2,3,4,5 and nearly a decade later, of 7... admittedly, i didn't start writing 'seriously' till i was down to the last 2, but i always found a bit of time here and there to toss off stories and poems for my brood, along with letters to the editor, political stuff and the like... and that was in the old days before a computer made it easy... now, you've no excuse for not taking some time for yourself and your writing, right?

drop me a line if you ever need a friendly shoulder and ear...

love and encouraging hugs, maia
[email protected]