Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

HI. x3 (1 Viewer)

A

Aramis

Hey, my name's Madisyn and I'm 14 and in the 8th grade. I love to write, but I don't really read, I only read manga. Which brings me to say I love anime and manga, my favorites being Ouran High School Host Club, Loveless, Disgaea, Wolfs Rain, +Anima, The Recipe for Gertrude, Death Note, Fruits Basket, Zelda, Angel Dust, and Vampire Game. x3

I have 3 leopard geckos, 2 gerbils, and a chihuahua. My other pets are 2 brothers and a sister.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask! I'd like to get to know you guys..
and, if this is okay w/ you to answer, how old are most of you? 0__o

mi is happy

Hey there! I like to get to know you to! I love making freinds! :) Anyhow... I'll just say I'm close to your age abit, but I'm older than you.

Shinn

Hey there Aramis :)

Sure, I'd like to get to know you as well! Welcome to the forum!

~ Shinn

Futhark

Hey, there, Aramis! Welcome to the Forum.

One thing I do want to say though (to quote Stephen King): if you don't have time to read, you don't have time to write. Pick up a book here and there. You might just like it! When I was your age (God, don't I sound old?) I loved the Redwall series by Brian Jacques. I'm sure your local library has a few copies.

Okay, I'm getting off the soapbox. Hope to see you around!

Hawke

Patron
Patron
Hello and welcome to the community, Madisyn. I do hope you read more than just manga because unfortunately you won't find manga (or manga fanfiction) on WF - we only allow original works here. I've two horses, two cats, one dog and two Bettas (fighting fish). Great to meet you. Enjoy!

Nickie

WF Veterans
Hi there, Madisyn, and welcome to the forum! Judging from your nickname, I thought you liked reading The Three Musketeers (the first book I read). For the rest, I could be your grandmother, I guess (I'm over 50). I love to read - mainly adventures stories and thrillers - and love to write, too.

Nickie

A

Aramis

Oh, okay. I'll read more than just manga, but I'm saying that's what I read, not what I make. I write stories of my own and fanfiction. Sometimes I draw my own manga, but that's not what I'm planning to post here. Anyway, you all sound interesting! x]

EDIT: And I haven't read the Three Musketeers. I know about them, but not their names. Anyway, maybe I'll check it out sometime!