Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Hi World (1 Viewer)

I

inkgirl

Hello! My name is Breanna (aka Ink Girl), and I’m new (obviously). I know it’s probably cliché, but my favorite thing to do in the world is to write, and when I’m not writing, I’m reading (or doing my homework because it’s due in ten minutes). I’ve only been serious about writing for a few years, so I still have lots to learn. I enjoy writing just about any kind of fiction, and I like some poetry, even though it makes my head hurt when I try too hard to write it. Fantasy is my favorite genre. I have lots of stories started, but I have a hard time finishing anything.
Well, that’s about all there is to know about me. I can’t wait to get started submitting and critiquing!:D

Hawke

Patron
Patron
Hello and welcome to the forums, Breanna. Great to have you here!

Now get your homework done! ;)

C

cat1010

Hi inkgirl! Welcome and we're excited to have you here. And thanks for the critique! I'll return the favor when you post some of your writings on here. :)