Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Hi there... (1 Viewer)

D

Debs

:smile: Hi All
Just signed up. I've recently embarked on an Article Writing and Freelance Journalism Course - just completed my first assignment. Feel a bit of a novice having read some of your backgrounds :oops:
I started writing "sorry you're leaving" type poems for colleagues' leaving cards several cough, cough, years ago.
Have written articles and press releases for trade magazines and websites in my previous job. Now looking to try and crack the general / womens interest mags.
Look forward to getting involved in the forums...

Bye for now.
Debs :read:

D

Debs

Thanks

Thanks for the warm welcome guys. Forums are very new to me. There are some interesting posts. Look forward to taking part.

Debs

Severn

Hi and welcome from a fellow 'newbie'. Forums can take a bit to get to used to, but once you get to know people, they become familiar and often comfy places to hang out and air your views, and in this case, your writing. :smile: