Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Hi there (1 Viewer)

Shariel

Hi, I've recently picked up writing again after a long break. Hoping to get more experience and new friends from joining this forum.

J

Jay Kay

hi and welcome to the forums shariel ... what a beautiful name! i've never visted malaysia but will one day ...

Shariel

Thanks for the compliment on the name, Jay Kay! You are most welcomed to visit Malaysia. Its a very beautiful country (we have good climate too ;> )and I think we do have one of the world's best beaches!! Do let me know if you are coming here. Will be more than happy to bring you sight-seeing. ^_^

Shariel

Hey, Meg101. Thanks and I'm sure I'll like what you write too. =) And to camayes, when were you in Malaysia? Exactly which part of Bangsar were you staying at? Cool place huh? One thing for sure, you'll never get frostbite here. ^_^

Last edited:

camayes

near bangsar, in a place called damansara heights. also lived pretty close to 1 utama for a few months. island hopped in langkawi, but only for a couple weeks.

Shariel

Oh...Damansara Heights :p Nice place yea? I'm staying at Tropicana area. Its quite near to 1 Utama. So what do you think of Malaysia? Would you like to come back for a visit? ^_^

camayes

malaysia is an amazing place and i do hope to return sometime soon. i am as eager to return to the city as i am to return to the jungle. the years i spent there are beyond compare.

Shariel

Well, when you do come back here be it to visit for stay for a spell...do drop me a line. ;-) Will be glad to bring you around. Cheers!

T

Taeyx

Welcome, Shariel. Hope to read some of your writings soon. I'm a new one too, so we both have things to discover here.

Users who are viewing this thread