Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Hi there by WaterLily (1 Viewer)

WaterLily

Hi there,
Happy to meet you all writting-people:). I am from Czechia, close connected to Sri Lanka. I am interesting in writting all my life. I have studied Czech language and literature. I have lectured about my most favorite novelists, Kundera and Kafka at Sri Lankan university. I am working for 10 years as public relation person at Czech university, ie. writting articles about our scientists, prepairing books to be publisher as proof reader and editor. In leisure time I am writting some poetry and stories. I like blue water lilies and all Sri Lankan nature and sea:). I am happy to find this forum, finding your disccussion very interesting and inspiring. See you soon:).

Darren White

co-owner and admin
Staff member
Co-Owner
Hi WaterLily, welcome :)
You have an interesting academic career and background
So you write poetry and stories, I live that, being a poet myself. You found the right place here.

PiP

Staff member
Co-Owner
Hi WaterLily
Welcome to our creative community. I see you enjoy writing poetry, great! You are welcome to share your poetry to Poets' Showcase or if you are looking for serious critique, once you have made ten posts you will have access to the Poetry and Fiction Workshops which are not visible to new members, guests and search engines.

Any questions, please ask :)

Tiamat

Patron
Welcome WaterLily. I'm really into nature and enjoying its beauty as well, and I think having an eye for beauty helps create good imagery in writing. Glad you've decided to join us. Hope to see you around the boards!

SueC

Staff member
Senior Mentor
Welcome WaterLily. So glad you have found us! We are all really looking forward to getting to know you and to see some of your work. So happy to see you here.