Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Hi people! (1 Viewer)

A

Adam Shiels

My name is Adam Shiels and I'm a 27 year old author living in the Scottish capital of Edinburgh.

In one way or another I have been writing since I was a young boy. I've always enjoyed it, especially when writing horror.

I published my first two books last year. The first is about a serial killer in the city of Edinburgh and is called "A Scary Story".

The seond book is called "Genocide" and is a stand-alone spin off to my first book. It starts off following an evil figure but quickly expands to cover a virus with no cure and eventually a war.

Most recently I have started selling signed copies of my work exclusively through my own website Adam Shiels Publications at prices quite a bit cheaper than the UK RRP.

My site also has a number of extracts and links to previews of my books if anyone is interested in learning more about my work.

Regards,
Adam Shiels.