Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Hi...me here!! (1 Viewer)

A

Anasot

I'm Seven. That's my nickname because my sign is a 7 with lines and dots. Any way it's good to be here. There seems to be a lot of writer's out there.

I use to write only poetry, but last night, as I was jousting w/ insomnia, an idea came to me. It was like a moment or other. I've had some novel writing books for a while. I started one today and the writer ideas seemed to flow like a stream through my mind.

I'm kind of nervous about novel writing. So much bigger and more concrete compared to the free spirit of poetry. Well I'm new; like that wasn't known. I'll part my way to my to bed after this word. Thanks so much for your time...

:idea:We all must do what's first and wake. The steps you take during the day in writing lead to your dreams.