Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Hi. It's Ritu here. (1 Viewer)

ritudimrinautiyal

Hi. It's Ritu here, a forty five year old wife, a mother, just refreshing my writing skills, after a long gap of twenty seven years, since my school days. I pursued my academics in science, so don't have any technical knowledge of creative writing. I just write with my instinct and will, in the flow. So to be honest, I joined here, for my writings to be critically analysed here, to not only know my shortcomings but improve my writing skill here. One of my reader had asked me that how come, I suddenly started writing, when I had been blank ,in writing, in all these years. To that I replied, that in all these years, what was all piling up inside my mind - heart, as frozen glaciers, the time has chosen this, to be the time, to melt and flow, like a river, to go, where it has to go.

Thanks for reading about me.
Ritu Dimri Nautiyal

Reactions: PiP

PiP

Staff member
Co-Owner
So to be honest, I joined here, for my writings to be critically analysed here, to not only know my shortcomings but improve my writing skill here. One of my reader had asked me that how come, I suddenly started writing, when I had been blank ,in writing, in all these years. To that I replied, that in all these years, what was all piling up inside my mind - heart, as frozen glaciers, the time has chosen this, to be the time, to melt and flow, like a river, to go, where it has to go.
Hi Ritu and welcome to our creative community. Now you have made ten posts you will have access to the Poetry and Fictions workshops for more indepth critique. :)

Olly Buckle

Mentor
Patron
Hi Ritu and welcome to our creative community. Now you have made ten posts you will have access to the Poetry and Fictions workshops for more indepth critique. :)

Hey! Don't forget non-fiction, who knows what the lady may write :)

Seriously Ritu, welcome to the forum, and when you get to posting, if you drop me a message I will be happy to come and look at what you are writing. In the mean time I shall check out your eleventh post to see if you have put anything up already :)

All the best, Olly.