Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Hi I'm Ted (1 Viewer)

T

Ted

Hi I am Ted and I am an aspirng writer and screenwiter who is looking for a publisher or producer. I have just discovered this new writing system I don't know if you heard of it it's called the fly pentop computer. I am actually going to purchase it tommorow. And if you know any synposis writing programs for the computer please let me know.

Lote-Tree

Hi I am Ted and I am an aspirng writer and screenwiter who is looking for a publisher or producer. I have just discovered this new writing system I don't know if you heard of it it's called the fly pentop computer. I am actually going to purchase it tommorow. And if you know any synposis writing programs for the computer please let me know.

~Welcome Ted :DBut please tell us what this contraption does?;-)

Shinn

Hello there and welcome to Writing Forums, Ted :)

I'm also curious about what the fly pentop computer does.

~ Shinn

bwhite55

the fly pentop computer is a contraption that is being advertised all over television in the states, its basically a computer inside a pen that does what you write....like if you write play mp3's or something like that, it'll play music. if you are a student, you can write out a math problem you are having trouble with and it will walk you through it. thats the most i know of it. it sounds pretty interesting, but i'm sure it has a hefty price tag and i personally think its all gimmicky...lemme know how it turns out tho :)

Hawke

Patron
Patron
Think I'll pass on the fly/pen... thing. I'm a technophobe/computer illiterate. The last thing I need is to own a pen that I'm too afraid of to use. lol

Hello and welcome to the community, Ted. Enjoy.

Vee

Sounds like a con.

Hi Ted. There's a few types of screenplay software out there. I used to have a couple but for the life of me I can't think what they're called.