Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Hi, I'm steve (1 Viewer)

sputnik_15

Hello, im steve, 18 years old and i actually joined this site for a little help and in hopes that this site may help me become a better writer or atleast expand my vocabulary.

I'm in college now and i have alot of english work. i came across this site and decided to join up.

hope im welcome :D

Shinn

Hello there and welcome to Writing Forums, Steve! :)

Hope you enjoy being here and find what you came here to look for.

~ Shinn

Kel

Welcome, Steve! One of my good friends is named Steve. He recently quit work so I never see him anymore.

I hope you find what you need!

Joann

Hi Steve,
Guess we could all do with a little help.
You know you have only to ask.
Welcome to you ...