Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Hi I'm new (1 Viewer)

tressa

Hi I am new to the forum world, but as a fellow writer I thought I would join and see what I can learn from everyone.

Tell you a bit about myself, I love writing. I have been writing ever since I could form my first words. I have just published my first ebook, which is very exciting. And have also ventured into non-fiction when I have written fiction for so long. Anyway I am excited about this new turn in life, and hopefully I'll learn some tips and tricks here.

tressa

Thank you for the welcome. Do you have any tips or anything to help a newbie in the online forum world?

Shinn

Hello there and let me welcome you to Writing Forums, tressa. Here's a piece of advice; critique, and the favour will be returned. Anyways, I hope you will enjoy being here.

~ Shinn

tressa

Wow thank you

Everyone is so nice here. Thank you so much for the warm wishes. I will definately give critiques and advice.

Thanks again I really appreciate it. :)

Users who are viewing this thread