Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Hi. I'm new. (1 Viewer)

buddy lee

My name's Jason, I live in Florida. Found this site while googling "fiction writing tips" and I've been impressed with not just the amount of activity on these forums but the high level of value the posts hold.

I'm almost 32 years old and have never before seriously attempted to write a large-scale story, until now. I was a Creative Writing major in college, but I wasn't able to complete my studies unfortunately...

Anyway, I hope to be able to participate in this with you all and just finding this site has inspired me to get going on my premise. Thanks.

JoannaMac

Hey Jason. We met already, but I thought I'd just pop in here and officially welcome you to the forum. I hope you have fun here and find motivation/inspiration to get your own writing up and running. See you out there!