Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

hi i'm back. (1 Viewer)

bwhite55

so, i'm back guys, i have been here for a brief time in the late summer, but life got crazy. right now i'm jobless and gonna start back on my work and have new ideas about it and where i wanna go with it, and my friend is also collaborating with me on it so it should probly see some serious progress soon. i'm glad to be back @ the forum here because most of the times i leave forums its because of jerks in the forums that put a bad taste about everybody in the forum. honestly this is the most mature forum i've ever been on in any topics and i love the atmosphere here...enough of the rant, i just wanted to say i'm back and looking forward to much insightful stuffs.