Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Hi from the far north (1 Viewer)

B

Ballrog

Hi
I'm new here as you might have guessed :smile:.

I'm from Norway, so you will have to excuse me for any typos and grammar blunders i make. English isn't my primary language after all :smile:. I've got no experience writing in a creative way, thus im hoping to get some insight by joining this forum. I'm viewing myself as a pure hobbyist to this craft.

As for posting, i don't know how much of my work ill show you on this forum since there is a high probability i'll be writing in norwegian.

Users who are viewing this thread