Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Hi from Elion! (1 Viewer)

newtli

My name is Elion (he/him), recently 18, I have a published book, and am working on other creative pieces. I'm just trying to get some critique, do what I love, and hopefully meet some people along the way!

I like to ready high fantasy books, but stay away from romance. I'm highly critical of my own writing, and am working on adapting to different forms. For example, a piece I'm working on now is meant to be written like a diary entry, and has been a big struggle for me.

I can't wait to meet more of the community!