Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Hi from a new guy! (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter WritingandRaving
  • Start date
W

WritingandRaving

Hey everybody, my name is Hywel and I want to be a great writer. I believe I can write very well but lack focus and drive and therefore hope to start finding some help on forums like this one! I am planning on starting my own writing blog in the future, I currently have a reasonably successful new business blog but want to earn enough from it to pay for hosting and domain name for a writing blog and until that time I intend to make a name for myself by writing.

But enough from me, hello forums!!