Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Hi everyone! (1 Viewer)

CelticRose

The title is basically my main message. Hi!

I'm really excited to be here. This looks like a pretty good forum! I most definitely can't wait to start writting and getting to know everyone.

I write a bunch of different stuff. I do greatly enjoy writting historical fiction and supernatural stories. I write fanfiction too, but mostly for Shakespeare plays and mythology. I guess that kind of transfers over from my love of theater.

So, I'm sure that was more than you really cared to know about me. I'm just pleased to meet you all and would like to say that you may call me Rose.