Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Hi Everyone (1 Viewer)

V

Vulture

Hi guys

Just stumbled across this great site last night, and thought I'd sign up today.

I'm undergoing a bit of an early mid-life crisis of direction. As part of this I decided to start writing a sci-fi combat novel. It's something I've always to do, and although I've never done anything like this before, 2 months ago a few ideas came together, and I just started.

At the moment I've written just over 11,000 words, and I'm aiming for between 60,000 and 80,000 words. I don't have a plot outlined as such, I'm just going with the flow.... :)

Cheers

Vulture

V

Vulture

Hi there and welcome to Writing Forums, Vulture. I am sure you'll enjoy it. :)

I hope so. This site is so busy, I am v impressed with it. There is always something new to look at :)

Cheers

Vulture