Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Hi everyone! (1 Viewer)

C

Cessationoflife

Well, after scouring the introductions forum for a bit, I think I can allow myself to be counted amongst those who stumbled upon this little gem via Google search. :thumbl:

My name is Jason and I've been writing for many years. I'm passionate about writing, and I consider myself to be a proficient writer, but I would like to learn new styles and branch out in different, perhaps more creative ways. To me, writing is very much a form of art; never close to perfection, yet always improving. This forum seems like a good place to both share and receive feedback, and I hope to be getting acquainted with people pretty soon!

T

trueblueone

INTRO????????

Hi Everybody out there.

Well I think I have reached the site where I wanted to be for such a long time, of course through GOOGLE.At last , finally Ithink I have found a place where I can post my views and get the FEEDBACK (critics , most welcome and thanks in advance).

Well looking forward to enrich my soul and mind.

Regards to all of U.

trueblueone

T

trueblueone

Hi Everybody out there.

Well I think I have reached the site where I wanted to be for such a long time, of course through GOOGLE.At last , finally I think I have found a place where I can post my views and get the FEEDBACK (critics , most welcome and thanks in advance).

Well looking forward to enrich my soul and mind.

Regards to all of U.

trueblueone

Triquediqual

Congratulations, finding the best place for writing is the hard part, publishing it is the toughest.

Welcome to the forums!

Triquediqual ---> Resident Genius.