Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Hi everyone (2 Viewers)

mr. ramstad

Thought I'd introduce myself.

I'm currently attempting to write a novel (which will be my first). It's very early days though. I am looking forward to reading through this forum so I can get helpful tips. :D

TheMightyAz

Mentor
Nice to see you here. If you've got any snippets you'd wish to share (10 posts required for the workshop), I'd recommend posting them. Critique is invaluable to hone your skills and the sooner you do it, the sooner you can start to eliminate some of those bad habits you may have gotten yourself into. :)

druid12000

Welcome aboard! (pun intended :icon_cheesygrin:)

You've come to the right place for hints and tips and all sorts of great knowledge.

There's a lot of great folks here who are more than willing to help.

And, most importantly, remember to have fun!

vranger

Staff member
Supervisor
This is a friendly place with lots of mentors. Good luck on your novel, and you'll certainly be able to pick up tips here. :)