Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Hi Everyone! (1 Viewer)

De-Anna

I'm new here. I write poetry mainly but am beginning to dabble in flash fiction. I'm not really tech savvy but will try my best to take part in all things on this site!
I'm quite excited to be here!

De-Anna

Reactions: PiP

PiP

Staff member
Co-Owner
I'm new here. I write poetry mainly but am beginning to dabble in flash fiction. I'm not really tech savvy but will try my best to take part in all things on this site!
I'm quite excited to be here!

De-Anna

Hi De-Anna
Welcome to WF and our creative community :) Once you have made ten posts you will also have access to private workshops so if you want help with your flash fiction pieces you can post them there.

Tiamat

Patron
Welcome De-Anna! In my opinion, flash fiction is some of the best fiction. Here's hoping you share yours once you reach the required number of posts. :)