Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Hi all =) (1 Viewer)

Y

Yuna

Hey guys,

Im a noOb so dont hesitate to tell me if im doing well or not, whatever. Don't really understand the complexities of the site, but i just want to post my stories here, you know get some constructive criticism and improve my writing abilities :p

So thanks for reading this, not many people would anyway, but just to let you know ill be posting stories regularly here and i hope you'll enjoy them.

-Yuna.

Hawke

Patron
Patron
Hello and welcome to the forums, Yuna. To receive constructive crits on WF, might I direct you to the 'unspoken rule' found in my signature. If you have any questions or need help with the site, please don't hesitate to drop a PM (private message) to me or any of the staff.

Enjoy!