Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Hey! (1 Viewer)

V

Virginia1975

Hi there, my name is Virginia and I live in Sydney Australia. I LOVE to write, anything and everything. I have never actually done anything about my writing before and now is the time. 2008 is turning out to be a good year as I just submitted my first magazine article!

I live with my partner Ed and our 4 kids (eek!) and my personal interests include reading, movies, music and eating out. I also love anything that involves the open road and the fresh air.

Love to chat to any of you up and coming writers out there.

Cheers,

QuothTheRaven

Hi there, my name is Virginia and I live in Sydney Australia. I LOVE to write, anything and everything. I have never actually done anything about my writing before and now is the time. 2008 is turning out to be a good year as I just submitted my first magazine article!

I live with my partner Ed and our 4 kids (eek!) and my personal interests include reading, movies, music and eating out. I also love anything that involves the open road and the fresh air.

Love to chat to any of you up and coming writers out there.

Cheers,
Welcome! I look forward to seeing your writing.

Did you write an article that you're hoping to get published, or do you already know that it's going to be published?

Wow, 4 kids, that must be chaotic!

Olly Buckle

Mentor
Patron
welcome to the forum, writers workshop is the place for stuff you plan to publish, but there's lots more here as well.

Nickie

WF Veterans
Hello Virginia, and welcome to the forum! I've never visited Sydney, but would like to do it one day.

Nickie