Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Hey! (1 Viewer)

I just joined, my name's Chris and I love to write. Im only 15 years old, just about everyone that has seen any of my storie's say's im going to get published one day. I hope their right. One of my goals in life is to be published before i'm 18. I cant really think of what else to put here so any questions, feel free to ask. Feel free to pm me, im looking forward to meeting everyone ^_^.

Nickie

WF Veterans
Hello there, Chris, and very much welcome to Writing Forums! I do hope that you'll able to reach your gaol. It must be wonderful to be published before you're eighteen!

Nickie

Thanks for the welcome. I hope I reach my goal to, it would be very nice to get published that early. Im really hoping to get published before im 16 though. I highly doubt it will happen though.

-Chris

Nice to meet you to pride, im already enjoying myself. I'll be posting the first chapter to my current story, Stained Memory within a few day's. I need to go back and edit still.

Thank you Shin.

I have quite a few goals in life, but who doesn't? I can dream all I want but im going to try to make it happen.

-Chris