Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Hey (1 Viewer)

F

Flaming Lip

I usually go to fanfic forum, but I decided to join here. I write and review really casually, so I might not be too terrribly active. I'll just wait and see how things go.

In addition to writing I enjoy music (more than writing, actually), and video games. Um... And that's all, pretty much. xP

Hello!!

I felt the same about this forum when i first started, but after i got into it, i did more than i thought i would. Welcome to the forum! I like music a lot too, but maybe not as much as writing... Oh wait, wait!!! i like to write and listen to music at the same time!!! ooohhh!!! (Vidio games are cool too!)

lol

Welcome to the forum!!
Bella

wheelz1138

Sounds like you're a very casual person. It'd be interesting--if you at sometime post something you've written--how it looks. What's your favorite video game and genre of music?

-Wzam

F

Flaming Lip

Sounds like you're a very casual person. It'd be interesting--if you at sometime post something you've written--how it looks. What's your favorite video game and genre of music?

-Wzam

Hopefully I will post something eventually. I sorta have writer's block write (hah) now though. Maybe I'll dig up some of my older stuff and post it.

I'm into strategy games, like Civillization, Total War and AOE. As for music, I like a lot of stuff. Mostly rock and pop though. My favorite bands/artists are The Flaming Lips (hence the username), Andrew Bird (hence the avatar), The Beach Boys, The Beatles, and King Crimson. xP

And thanks for the welcomes people!

Last edited by a moderator:

Foxee

Patron
Patron
Hiya, Flaming Lip, I like that screen name, even if I've never heard of the band.

Just be aware that fanfic is discouraged here but we'd be happy to see your original work.

Welcome and enjoy!

~Foxee

Hawke

Patron
Patron
Hello and welcome to the community, Flaming Lip. It's great to have you here. Enjoy!