Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Hey (1 Viewer)

G

gardenstate_

Hello all!
I'm an 18 year old attending the University of Windsor in Ontario, Canada, and am new to these forums. I like writing a lot of fiction & magic realism, and occasionally sci-fi or fantasy. I decided on joining this forum to post my work and to get positive feedback and criticism so I can improve as a writer. Ah, I also forgot to mention, I'm studying English Literature & Creative Writing at my University :) I'm aspiring to be some type of writer, albeit not for newspapers - I dislike being unbiased! So, that's me. :) Hope to impress you guys with my work.

:cat:

D

Dr. Malone

Hey gardenstate. I like that movie, if that's what your name refers to. Zach Braff not being insanely annoying, amazing!
Welcome to this forum. I just found it last week, and it's great. I majored in writing with a focus on fiction, and I'll go ahead and warn you: don't count on finding a good job. At least not one that pays. I don't care for journalism either, although that's what most people will assume when you tell them you're a writer, at least in my case.

HEADLINE: "Zach Braff Fever Sweeps Zach Braff's Apartment!"