Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Hey (1 Viewer)

B

Bekka_San

Well whaddaya know? I've been reading all these "self-help" books to find my "passion" and it was right in front of me all along. My name is Bekka and I have been writing since 2nd grade. Yup. I won a short-story contest. Something about birds. Or cats. I don't really remember. But my computer is full of half-finished, somewhat-started, nearly-done, potentially-great stories.

I feel kinda like I did the other day at the beach... I was standing in the water, trying to clutch my church dress and hold my squirming granddaughter's hand at the same time... only to fail miserably and get the bottom half of my dress wet. What the hell. I might as well jump all the way in now!!!

So. Here I am. Jumping in. I know I know how to swim. So it is just a matter of committing to the whole lovely mess of it all!:mrgreen: