Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Hey (1 Viewer)

K

Kimwntzalf

Hello. I am a bit shy. This is a first for me. I have wanted to be a writer since I was in high school. Yes, it was quite some time ago. I shudder to think of exactly how long. So, one of my favorite authors suggested writing forums. I googled and found this one. Hope this works and look forward to hear feedback, once I figure out how to start.

pualdo

hello

I just started here too, and I hope to read your work. What author was it that suggested this idea to you?

S

SilverShade

Hi! I'm pretty new myself, and this is my first writer's forum too. I'll be looking forward to reading your work! :)

Users who are viewing this thread